Brewer Fanatic

Random thoughts that are pointless and too dumb to say anywhere else thread: 2009 (Jan. – April)

GAME05

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So I am playing Rock Band 2 with the kids, and we are on tour -- and Aqualung comes up on our setlist. I saved the day with precision drumming and an energetic vocal performance.

My kids think I am seven kinds of awesome.

Wow , singing and drums at the same time? That's talent. You must have some sort of mic stand or something.

I've been getting fairly good at the drumming. However, my son has to constantly remind me that he's on medium, while I'm on easy.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

The time is now 4:15 pm. I just got home from a long day. Before the wife gets home in about 45 minutes or so, I should probably pick up my clothes, clean the kitchen, and get my daughter and myself ready to go out for a bit.

I'm laying on the couch right now, and there is pretty much no way I'm getting up to do any of that. I think I'm gonna take a 20 minute nap instead. Oh well.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

The first time I see Prince Fielder in Spring Training will define his legacy for me.

If he has gained more weight, I will always see him as a flash in the pan with a poor work ethic.

If he has lost a significant amount, I will appreciate the effort and drive that he exhibited in trying to recapture his 2007 success.

The S.O. has gotten sucked into watching a marathon of Secret Life of the American Teenager today. I watched part of it and eventually realized that Molly Ringwald is playing a mom in the series. Not a teen mom, like in For Keeps, but a grownup mom. This just doesn't compute with me.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

3 1/2 quarters of dull boring Fiesta Bowl action, so I go watch an episode of the Office on DVD with my wife.

Then, when it's over, I check the score and see Texas doing interviews and Ohio State scuffling off the field. I figured the score stayed pretty much the same (17-9 when I turned it off).

Man, tivo is the greatest invention ever. I missed a great ending, but then again, I didn't miss a thing since I got to rewind and watch it as if it was live (plus skip all the in-between play analysis.)

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Man, tivo is the greatest invention ever. I missed a great ending, but then again, I didn't miss a thing since I got to rewind and watch it as if it was live (plus skip all the in-between play analysis.)

cheater.

There needs to be a King Thames version of the bible.

Silk shirts. If it was a school dance in the mid-90s, every male student in the building had one on.

I also remember bibs being popular back then. You never wore them with the straps up though. That kind of eliminated the purpose of wearing bibs.

Archived